WRM’s mission is dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations thru continuous interaction and improvement with our customers and employees that reflect our business values.
In the Fall of 2016 WRM purchased Southwaste Disposal, LLC. Teaming up with its sister companies Kappa Products Corporation(Chicago) and Silver City Processing(Vegas), allows WRM the ability to expand its services to even more customers. Additionally, WRM also has a strong network of vetted subcontractors that help us have a nationwide presence.
WRM has over 6,000 grease service clients in the US. We specialize in removing, transporting, recycling and disposing of grease trap waste water.
WRM is a holding company that is comprised of several liquid waste collection, processing and disposal sites from Nevada to Florida. WRM provides a comprehensive solution for liquid waste generators and transportation clients.
- WRM is an environmental services company focused on recycling of liquid wastes.
- WRM meets or exceeds all industry-specific sustainable green initiatives. We are setting the pace in the liquid waste industry to continually seek out additional “green” initiatives.
- WRM’s grease recycling process leads to products for renewable energy.
- WRM’s processing and recycling of other certain waste streams results in industry- leading ingredients for animal feed and animal health compounds.
- WRM compost and produces soil amendments were possible.